Drum Studio Policy:
Lesson Payments and Policies
Lessons can be paid for by cash or check, as well as any major credit card or Paypal by logging into your account.
Weekly Lessons: Weekly lessons are to be paid for, in advance. On the first of each month an invoice will be generated and is due within 15 days. The price is the same for 4 or 5 week cycles as some months will have 5 lesson dates. There are between 4-5 months in each calendar year that have 5 lesson dates.
Tuition will not be adjusted during Holidays just as tuition is not increased to reflect 5-week months. Students will average 4 lessons per month throughout the year.
Call for pricing
See cancelation policy.
Non-weekly lessons: Students who attend once or twice a month who do not want a guaranteed schedule of lessons should choose this option. Call to schedule each lesson. Payment is due at the time of your lesson. Non-weekly students have a 1 hour minimum.
See cancelation policy.
The 24 hour Cancellation Policy
1. Cancellations: Students must give at least 24 hours notice to cancel a scheduled lesson.
2. Make-ups: A make up lesson will be scheduled at a time mutually convenient. All canceled lessons must be made up within 60 days or forfeited.
*The only exception will be for emergencies and decided on an individual basis
3. No-shows: If the student misses a lesson without calling or texting in advance (“no-show”), the student will forfeit that lesson and no make-up lesson will be scheduled.
4. Cancellation by Me: If I need to miss a lesson I will notify you as soon as possible and I will issue a make-up lesson.
5. Canceling a make-up lesson: If you cancel a make-up lesson you forfeit the lesson.
6. Holidays: Lessons will not be scheduled on Memorial Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day.
Tuition will not be adjusted during the Holidays just as tuition is not increased to reflect 5-week months. Students will average 4 lessons per month throughout the year.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Login to your Music Teacher's Helper account.
The Hand Technique Workshop LIVE STREAMING!
THE HAND TECHNIQUE WORKSHOP IS LIVE-STREAMING
THURSDAYS AT 7PM ON YOUTUBE FACEBOOK AND TWITCH.
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE PAGE
THE HAND TECHNIQUE WORKSHOP IS A GATHERING OF DRUMMERS FOR THE COMMON GOAL OF IMPROVING HAND TECHNIQUE IN A GROUP SETTING THAT PROVIDES A HIGH LEVEL OF EDUCATION, COMBINED WITH INSPIRATION THAT TRANSCENDS LEARNING DRUMS.
The Hand Technique Workshop Facebook Page